We support a wide range of web browsers, for both desktop and mobile devices.

How does Easy LMS work?

Easy LMS is a cloud-based LMS. This means we offer a software service from a remote location (also called SaaS) that can be freely accessed and used anywhere with internet access. This means:

No downloads are required.
There is no mobile app version of Easy LMS.

What do you need in order to use Easy LMS?

A device (e.g. desktop, laptop, smartphone, tablet).
An internet connection.
A supported browser.

We currently support the latest version of the following browsers:

Desktop

Chrome
Firefox
Opera
Edge
Safari

Mobile

Chrome
Firefox
Safari

As of February 20, 2020, we stopped supporting Internet Explorer 11. According to Microsoft, IE11 is a 'compatibility solution' for enterprise customers to deal with legacy sites that should be updated for modern browsers. Instead of putting a lot of effort into supporting this old browser, we’re a lot more interested in spending time and money keeping our site looking and working great for the other 98% of our visitors. It’s not that we don’t care about the other 2%, we just want to make the biggest impact for the greatest number of people!
Was this article helpful?
Cancel
Thank you!